We provide domiciliary care and support services to adults in their own homes, enabling them to continue living independently in their local community.
We will provide opportunities to access, contribute to and benefit from the local community. If required we will involve other carers, family and friends. Transport can also be provided.
What services are offered?
- Personal Care
- Preparation of meals
- Laundry and shopping service
- Emergency service, short or long-term
- Night sleeping/sitting
- Carer for holidays/respite etc
- Morning routine
- Assisting with bedtime routines
- Hygienic and domestic cleaning
- Administration of medication
- Management of continence
Who do we support?
- Complex Needs
- Challenging Behaviour
- Palliative Care
- Physical & Learning Disabilities
- Short Term post-operative