Supported living with St Vincent’s & St George’s Association: whether in a residential setting or in a supported tenancy in the community we believe that everyone has a right to lead an independent life.
Who do we support
- A learning disability
- A physical disability
- Autistic spectrum disorder
- Complex needs
- Behaviors that challenge
- Sensory loss
- Mental health issues
What Care and Support services are offered?
A wide range of activities can be provided including:
- Personal Care
- Support with meal preparation
- Assistance with Laundry and shopping
- Support with morning and evening routines
- Assistance with domestic cleaning
- Support with medication and other Health Care needs
We have a range of housing options to ensure that we are offering the most comprehensive choices available.
“I was worried about Andrew moving from home and into care, I can’t believe how much he has changed and how much he is now doing. As a family it has been an amazing year, your staff team have done so much to improve ours, and Andrew’s lives.”