We provide domiciliary care and support services to adults living in their own homes, enabling them to continue living independently in their local community.
We will provide opportunities to access, contribute and benefit from community and if the person wants, we will involve other carers, family and friends as relevant. Transport can also be provided.
What services are offered?
A wide range of services can be provided, which include:
- Personal Care
- Preparation of meals
- Laundry and shopping service
- Emergency service, short or long-term
- Night sleeping/sitting
- Carer for holidays/respite etc
- Morning routine
- Assisting with bedtime routines
- Hygienic and domestic cleaning
- Administration of medication
- Management of continence
Who do we support?
- Complex Needs
- Challenging Behaviour
- Palliative Care
- Physical & Learning Disabilities
- Short Term post-operative, amongst many other conditions.
“My thanks to you and all the staff that cared for Mum and helped her to achieve her wish to stay at home.” KD, Tewkesbury