Take on the exciting adventure through the spectacular Peak District and make some fun, action packed memories!
The Peak District Challenge is a one day event to walk 30km through the stunning landscape of the Peak District, followed by an overnight stay and team celebrations at Castleton Losehill Hall. During the walk there will be plenty of time to take in the beautiful and inspiring sights to keep you going.
You will also have the opportunity to take part on bonus challenges along the way to further test yourself and have even more fun with your team. These challenges include: a rock climb along the UK’s most famous rock climbing edge, an abseil, a ‘weasel’ challenge and a team photo challenge.
This is a challenge that will require lots of energy and commitment and is a great event to test yourself physically with your friends, family or colleagues!
Sign up today for just £50 and a pledge of £250 minimum sponsorshipJOIN THE TEAM
In return you will receive:
- Transport to and from the event
- Accomodation of a 1 night stay at the Castleton Losehill Hall YHA
- Detailed manuals to help everyone taking part make the most of the walk
- Fully qualified safety team
- Team celebrations at the accommodation after the challenge
- Fundraising support from a dedicated team
For more information or to get a registration form and sign up, contact John on 01242 511237 or email@example.com or follow the link below.