We’ve achieved a huge amount over the last 100 years & a gift in your Will can help us be there for those who need us, making a difference for another century
Here at St Vincent’s & St George’s Association, we always encourage putting your family and loved ones first, but if there is a space for us in your Will it could mean that we are able to continue our work providing care and support, enabling people to achieve the life they want for many years to come.
Did you know?
- Remembering a charity in your Will with a donation can reduce the amount of inheritance tax on your estate
- The amount you gift can be as little as 1% of your estate, meaning you can still put your family & friends first
- You can donate a specific item, such as jewellery or a property
- You can have a say in what the gift will go towards
- By supporting us in this way you will be contributing to the continuing work of this local charity and leaving a gift that will benefit lives for years to come.
More information & support
Our team are on hand to help if you have questions or need further information – call 01242 511237 or email firstname.lastname@example.org