The care you need for the life you want.
St Vincent’s & St George’s Association is a Gloucestershire based charity providing a comprehensive range of care and support services to those with disabilities, complex needs, health conditions and older persons.
- We are a local organisation with a long established history of providing high quality care & support in the community. We operate on a not-for-profit basis and this ensures competitive rates for those who use our services.
- We have a range of services and offer residential care, supported living, day activities along with care and support at home through our domiciliary service.
- As a registered charity we are focussed on providing the best life possible for our beneficiaries and provide person-centred care.
- We aim to offer a range of high quality care and support services to the community. We regularly monitor and review our services to maintain our standards.
- We place the needs and aspirations of the people we support to ensure a truly person centred plan for a more fulfilling life
We are passionate about the people we support and believe in growth through opportunity.
“St Vincent’s and St George’s helped us to give our son, George, a chance to live independently and enjoy quality of life whilst having all the support and care he could possibly need. It also gave us the chance to see our son develop into a man.”